CMM Vision Statement
“At Caddo Middle Magnet, we engage all students in becoming critical thinkers, effective communicators, caring citizens, and
Scholastic Book Fair: November 11 - 17
- Students will visit the fair with their language arts class and may also shop before school and during lunch.
- Don't forget to check out the teachers' wish lists and buy a book for a classroom.
- Please donate your spare change to All for Books for our community service project.
- Methods of payment: cash, credit card, checks (payable to CMM), or ewallet. Click the image to set up an eWallet account through Scholastic.
- Click here for the Book Fair Schedule.
We could use your help! If you would like to volunteer during the book fair, please sign up using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080848ACA72FAA8-cmmbook5
Thank you for your continued support of CMM and its many programs.
Hoodies are here just in time for the cooler weather. Please help support CMM PE and order your hoodie today. The last day to order is November 15th.
Virtual Back to School Night
National Junior Honor Society
*****CMM TECHNOLOGY TIPS*****
Information pertaining to Classlink, Google, Destiny Discover, Mobymax, the CMM email blast, and student agendas can be found using this link if you missed the Parent Technology Night.
The faculty, students, parents and community of Caddo Middle Magnet strive to provide a diverse curriculum emphasizing higher-order thinking skills. Making respect a priority, we will work as a team to meet the unique needs of middle school students.